- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
Arrival - Half Day Sailing Komodo Tour (L. D)
Welcome to the Meeting Point (Hotel/Airport in Labuan Bajo) at 10.00 WITA. You will be picked up by our professional team to be escorted to Labuan Bajo Harbor, then you are welcome to board the ship that we have prepared. We will introduce you to all crew members who will serve you such as Ship Captain, Master, and Chef. After that, the sailing starts by visiting Kelor Island which has beauty for snorkeling, climbing hills, or just enjoying the beauty of the beach and mangroves. After that, the next destination is Rinca Island. Here we will see the habitat of the Komodo species accompanied by a Ranger (Tour Guide specialist Komodo). Until finished we will head to Kalong Island to await the arrival of Bats and Sunset. Free Program and we rest and rest here. Overnight on the Ship.
Full Day Sailing Komodo Tour (B, L, D)
In the morning we set off to start the journey by heading to Padar Island which requires quite a trekking. Satisfied in Padar, we will head to Long Beach (the wider Pink Beach) to play on the beach, snorkel, and take video documentation, until it's finished, then our ship will continue the journey to Manta Point to swim or snorkel with Manta Ray. Then you will head to Gusung Island or Taka Makassar to take pictures in the clear sea and continue the journey to Gili Lawa (Laba). We will hunt sunset and spend the night
Half Day Sailing Komodo Tour - Departure (B, L)
Morning call to see the sunrise on Siaba or Sebayur Island. Then we will end the trip by heading to Kanawa Island. Until finished you will be escorted back to Labuan Bajo Harbor, there will be picked up by land transportation and escorted to the Drop Point (Hotel / Labuan Bajo Airport). The tour ended here impressively with us. *Estimated tour ends at 13.00 – 14.00 WITA. If there is a request for a special return schedule, it can be conveyed to us.
- Hotel Pick Up Transportation - PP Port
- Live on Board Ship for 3 days Private (Phinisi/Standard according to your choice) *Thematic ships can be interior designed according to the participant's travel theme
- Speedboat lifeboats
- Ship captain, captain, crew and chef
- Lodging accommodation on the ship. Cabin AC
- Food during the trip on the ship 7 x according to the program with a varied menu that can be made on request
- Unlimited coffee and tea
- Snorkeling equipment
- 1 x Welcome snack
- Mineral water during the tour
- First aid kit
- Documentation (Darl DSLR/Mirrorless, Underwater, and Drone) Output = 40 - 80 Highlight Photo, 1 Flashdisk 32Gb, 1 Instagram/Whatsapp Story, Video duration 1 minute with Free Royalty Music and All Photo Results and Videos
- Air flight
- Personal Expense
- Optional Tour
No Details Found